Akilah Waldrond, CPA wants you to make the most informed financial decisions possible. That’s why we have provided the following calculators to help you understand the “bottom line,” of your personal financial situation. Of course, these resources are helpful only to a certain extent; the best way to start developing a full understanding of your financial options is to contact us today for a Free 30-Minute Consultation.
- How much will I need to save for retirement?
- When should I begin saving for retirement?
- How much retirement income may my 401(k) provide?
- Should I convert discretionary expenses to savings?
- What is the dividend yield on a stock?
- What is the value of a bond?
- What is the value of compound interest?
- What is my risk tolerance?
- Should I lease or purchase an auto?
- Should I upgrade to a more fuel efficient vehicle?
- Should I refinance my auto loan at a lower rate?
- How much should I save to reach my goal?
- What could my current savings grow to?
- Should I save now or later?
- Should I refinance my mortgage?
- Should I rent or buy a home?
- Compare an interest-only vs. traditional mortgage
- Which is better, fixed or adjustable-rate mortgage?
We encourage you to arrange a free 30 minute consultation to further discuss your financial situation with a professional. For more information, please contact Akilah Waldrond, CPA at 919-665-5305, at email@example.com, or by filling out our contact form to the right.